Skip to main content

Do This To Get Over Your Fear Of The Camera

 

My Secret to getting over the fear of being in front of the camera


https://youtu.be/CfW9RyCSu5Q

https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/01/do-this-to-get-over-your-fear-of-camera.html

 Welcome back to a quick little blurb about getting on camera. Now, I understand that it's hard to get up on camera, in front of the camera, and talk and, organize your thoughts, especially if you're starting out. One thing I can tell you is we all have that fear. We all have that fear. As a matter of fact, the little story when I was a kid, I used to have to do book reports, et cetera in class. And I hated that. And I was always horrible at that. And kids always laughed at me, and I always felt insecure about that. And because of that, I still to this day hate the public. But that's something that you have to do to level up and become that professional that you want to be. Years later, when I was in publishing, I had to do a talk about a really exciting subject on tests and measurement. For HP and the agency and my boss was there, peers were there. There were 40 people in a room and I had to give a talk about test measurement for the magazine that I worked for. And I practiced and pr I thought I was ready. I knew everything I was gonna say. I had everything dialed in and the day came. I had to get in front of 40, or 41 people, and I got up and froze, I just didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. I forgot what I was gonna say. So, my editor had to take over and he talked about the blah, blah, blah. It was a failure. And my boss came up to me afterward and said, what? What are you gonna do? Said I'm gonna go take a speech class, public speaking class. And I did. I went to Dale Carnegie and as a matter of fact, I brought a bunch of my peers in and we did a big class it was fun and I got over that edge and. Now I know how to speak and what to say and how to say it. Now, years later, here I am getting in front of the camera and I tell you, if you look at my first couple of videos, I'm horrible. I'm, horrible. But I knew it was like I just had to do it. And you know what? I don't care what people thought about it. They can laugh at me. I'm just gonna go and do it. And the first couple of ones were like interviews with the coffee shop and a restaurant and all that stuff. So it really helped break it out. The nervousness, the nervous tension. Cause that was, it wasn't about me, it was about interviewing somebody else. But what I'm telling you right now, here's one nugget that you can take away from this whole video. If you're watching the whole thing, do your video three times. Three times and you're like why would I want to do my video three times? The first time you're gonna do it? Walk through it and just do it and have the video recording and just go and just record it and get through all the problems and all the stutters and all the stops and, oh, I forgot what I was gonna say and this and that. When you're done, delete it. Just delete it and then do it a second time. Now you know, you remember things that you're gonna say, get a little bit better at it. You're not as nervous. It's gonna come out a little bit more naturally. And then when you're done, stop it, play it back, and watch yourself. And what you're gonna learn is you're gonna learn, that you say a lot, you don't smile a lot, all these different things. You're gonna have these little mental cues to improve your next video and then delete it. Delete it, and then. Do it a third time. When you do it a third time, you're already ready. You know what you're gonna say. You're gonna remember to smile a little bit more. You're not gonna say as much as you think you're gonna say it. And then your mental cues will be a little bit more precise. And do I do this every time? No. I, record one video now and I'm done. But. Starting out, I did it because it helped me get over that fear, that hump of, oh, I don't know what to say. I'm gonna say all the time I'm gonna be I'm gonna forget what I'm gonna say the first couple times is gonna be horrible. Just do it, edit it, and get it out in the world. And people are gonna comment. They're gonna say, oh, look, you're on video. That's great. At a boy or at a girl. You keep going. Keep doing it. And, that's the key is you just gotta get out there and do it. So if you haven't taken a class yet, I suggest you take a. A video class on how to organize your thoughts and how to create it, and how to create your YouTube channel. If you don't know of one to use, I strongly recommend Karen Carr's YouTube for agents. Of course, it's not super expensive. She's amazing. You're gonna love her. You get part, you get to be a part of her. Her Facebook group, and it's a fun group. They all, they're always asking questions and people jump in and help out, but the course really helps knock it down into little segmented parts of how to become successful, how to create your YouTube channel, how to upload, and how to search for SEO and all these different things that we really don't focus on. So I suggest you do a class and then you get through that. And then remember when you get up in front of your camera, do it three times. The third time's gonna be 10 times better than the first one. You're gonna be glad you did. So there you go, six minutes, 40 seconds. I'm Vito Nikia, founder of Video Ease. If you have a video, send it our way. We'll edit it for you, give us a call. We'll see you out there.


Do this to get over your fear of the camera Most everyone I know has some fear of the camera. Getting in front of it took me a bit to get comfortable. There’s only one way to do it. Get in front and hit record! Remember - you don’t have to publish it Trial and error will be your best teacher.










Who has time to Record videos, posts, podcasts, blogs, shorts, TikTok, and reels? Every Day?

I don’t. I have to run a business and that’s what this video is about. You’re a small or medium-sized business, and running at a fast pace may seem possible, but creating content every day just isn’t plausible. 

This video shows you how to repurpose one type of content into every type in just a few minutes.





You focus on your business, and we'll focus on your videos.

Get. more. done.


We will edit, produce, and upload your finished video every week. Why spend 4+ hours a week editing, uploading, and training VAs to edit and produce your videos. You know you should hire a VA, but No recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, retraining, etc. Send the raw file, and we’ll take care of the rest


vydeoease.com


You focus on your business,

and we’ll focus on your videos.

Here at VydeoEase, we make video editing easy. We will focus on editing your videos so you can focus on other important things that need your attention. If you want to know more about our services, please visit our website. If you want to enroll, click our sign-up form to view our available packages.


Sign up now https://calendly.com/vecustomerservice/15min?month=2023-01


Vito Scarnecchia

Founder VydeoEase


Website: VydeoEase.com

$5 Video Trial. https://forms.monday.com/forms/c5507136f78ad94b834ed3ae04f22d75?r=use1

 

Book appointments here: https://calendly.com/abitano/15min

Pin https://www.pinterest.com/customerservicevydeoease/

RD https://www.reddit.com/user/VydeoeEase

YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBCgiKCoA5ln6_dF9zYEL4g

IG https://www.instagram.com/vydeo_ease/

TW https://twitter.com/VydeoEasePost

FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/3083940725256331

POD https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/oxdH1Hwfcvb

Professional Photography by Kim E https://photosbykime.com/

VydeoEase.com- Post-production service for business marketers.

Video Marketing Course for Realtors

7 tips for overcoming camera anxiety
  1. Use the “mirror image” default. ...
  2. Take a few deep breaths first. ...
  3. Minimize distractions while recording. ...
  4. Slow down while talking. ...
  5. Look directly at the camera. ...
  6. Include the human moments. ...
  7. Don't take yourself too seriously.

https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/01/do-this-to-get-over-your-fear-of-camera.html

Scopophobia, or camera phobia, is the excessive fear of being watched

Camera shyness refers to a person's desire to avoid being filmed or photographed by any digital device. Individuals who live with camera shyness also tend to be afraid of speaking in public, being

camera shyness
scopophobia
fear of taking photos of yourself
fear of taking pictures in public
being in front of the camera
which is the front camera on iPhone
why is the front camera of my iPhone not working
why is the front camera on my iPhone blurry
camera shy meaning
camera shy psychology
camera phobia synonyms
fear of pictures
fear of being recorded phobia
camera-shy person is called
camera conscious meaning
camera shy phobia
camera shy poses
camera shyness synonym
he is a camera shy video editing service, Fiverr review, Editing hacks, Edit Fast, music library, Premier Pro, OBS, niche channels for beginner YouTubers, final cut, camera fear, how to be confident on camera, fear of the camera, youtube tips and tricks, comfortable on camera, video marketing, business, how to be more confident on camera, camera confidence, confidence on camera, how to be comfortable on camera, how to talk to the camera, how to feel comfortable on camera, how to be more confident

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vydeoease - get started today

Vydeoease   You focus on your business, and we'll focus on your videos. Get. more. done. We will edit, produce, and upload your finished video every week. Why spend 4+ hours a week editing, uploading, and training VA’s to edit and produce your videos. You know you should hire a VA, but No recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, retraining, etc. Send the raw file, and we’ll take care of the rest vydeoease.com You focus on your business, and we’ll focus on your videos. Here at VydeoEase we make video editing easy. We will focus on editing your videos so you can focus on other important things that need your attention. If you want to know more about our services, please visit our website. If you want to enroll, click our sign-up form to view our available packages. Sign up now

Set YOUTUBE Permissions for Your Video Team

  Quick HOW TO on setting file and folder permissions for your Editor, and CSR. https://youtu.be/--cUf_NOlys https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/01/set-youtube-permissions-for-your-video.htm VydeoEase Who has time to Record videos, posts, podcasts, blogs, shorts, TikTok, and reels? Every Day? I don’t. I have to run a business and that’s what this video is about. You’re a small or medium-sized business, and running at a fast pace may seem possible, but creating content every day just isn’t plausible.   In this video, we show you how to repurpose one type of content into every type in just a few minutes. You focus on your business, and we'll focus on your videos. Get. more. done. We will edit, produce, and upload your finished video every week. Why spend 4+ hours a week editing, uploading, and training VA’s to edit and produce your videos. You know you should hire a VA, but No recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, retraining, etc. Send the raw file, and we’ll take care of the res

Who has time to Edit videos?

Who has time to Record videos, posts, podcasts, blogs, shorts, TikTok, and reels? Every Day? I don’t. I have to run a business and that’s what this video is about. You’re a small or medium-sized business, and running at a fast pace may seem possible, but creating content every day just isn’t plausible.   In this video, we show you how to repurpose one type of content into every type in just a few minutes. Apr 30, 2021 https://youtu.be/TOKnFQgoo7U https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/01/who-has-time-to-record-videos.html You focus on your business, and we'll focus on your videos. Get. more. done. We will edit, produce, and upload your finished video every week. Why spend 4+ hours a week editing, uploading, and training VA’s to edit and produce your videos. You know you should hire a VA, but No recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, retraining, etc. Send the raw file, and we’ll take care of the rest vydeoease.com You focus on your business, and we’ll focus on your videos. Here at V