Skip to main content

Market Reports - Live or Edited?

 













https://youtube.com/live/ACVzRercaxI

https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/03/market-reports-live-or-edited.html

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/vydeoeasevideomarketing/episodes/Market-Reports---Live-or-Edited-e20i49l

  That's perfect. , why should I go live? Cause I might mess up, but you know what? That's okay. You're live it. You're going to mess up. It's. It's normal. It's perfectly fine for you to mess up. You do. Whenever you do a video and you have a script or an outline, you will mess up and we'll just edit it out for you.



Today we're talking about why you should do Marker Reports Live which I do four times a week. Whether I want to or not. Sometimes I don't want to. Like today, I absolutely just did not have the gumption to want to do it, but I did it and I did it, and it sucked. But you know what? I got out there and why?


Let's go into why do I. Do these market updates. I don't expect people to watch it all the time. They don't. It it's painful for sometimes for people to watch. I can guarantee you that. Let me see if I can find it. So that's what I'm doing right now I'm actually looking for it so I can show you what it looks like.


There.  I'm going to share this with you real quick. At to stream. There we go. All right. That's what it looks like right now. I never started this to do for a week. I honestly did not. I just started adding more and more. I'm like, oh, this would be cool. I'd like to talk about this. I'm a total numbers nerd and I want to talk about this, and I want to do that.


And I started going, you know what? 45 minutes now to an hour is just way too long for people to watch these things, right? I'm getting six or 12, 27, 10, or 15 minutes, right? There's, it's not a huge amount, but I use Streamy Yard, which I'm going to Melon. I'm moving over to Melon here in a minute. I have Streamy Yard until the end of May, or April.


Melon is a better system. It's actually less than what I'm paying right now for Streamy Yard to go HD. And if you look right now, I'm posting 720p, so that's Standard Definition. And with Melon I can do 1080p.


Can't do 4K yet. That's. We're not there yet. It will come probably in the next year, but I'm buying Melon for a year and we'll be playing with this and learning it a little bit better. I did it once. I liked it. It's pretty easy. It's a little more powerful, right? It is. Okay, so


let me show you what I do on my market updates, right? Monday I do Bay Area reports, so I do the entire, it's a 500-foot view, and everything's going all the different counties. We have 10 different counties and we talk about 'em, and that's it. I think we have Santa Cruz. I, there's even a there. I don't do.


Okay. But I, talk about it and then I also have.  the last couple of weeks, which is, again, it's new. I started doing this and then I have this as a chart, which I think pulls from here. So I have a, really good idea of where the inventory is, and I can talk about this the next day. Tuesdays, I talk about highs and lows, right?


And I just happen to have these highs and lows set up so that I can show it. It's good information. Then we go through each of those listings and then I have the three things you need to know, and that's my new topic. Three things you need to know so people will start seeing that. If you see, where did I put that?


Right here? No, right here. No. Right here. Yeah. Three things you need to know. See three things you need to know. Everyone's different colors and I'm just mixing it up and rotating it. And three things you need to know. Wednesdays are just a deep dive in San Jose because that's one of the bigger numbers and I attribute that to that.


But here are the three things you need to know, right? So I'm adjusting to bringing in news and how that affects you. And then Thursday is all across us. I look at a few. Metropolitan areas in cities and compare them and look at the inventory. It's just really just inventory watch. It's really what it is.


But then I also have the three things here, and guys don't get afraid of this. Don't think that this is the do-all be-all, you have to do four things a week. Start off with one, start off with one thing. I started off doing 40 days on market. This was, this is what I did right here. 40 days on market. And then I started adding 90 days on market just to compare and contrast.


And I added that the bank owns REOs and R E o, all of California just so we had an idea of where we are now. I have real estate, wtf. I talk about absorption rate, I talk about our median price, all sorts of stuff, so you grow as you go.


Okay? The question is, should I do it live or should I do it polished? Come over here real quick. I think you should do it live. I'm challenging you to do it live, and I know it hurts my business. But here's, one thing that I want you to understand. You look at the numbers, it's not as high as I'd love 'em to be.


They're going to be there, but I also send it out to Facebook, which gets a lot of clicks. And I also send it out to LinkedIn, which gets a lot of clicks. And when I go to Mellon, I get to go to a lot of different other platforms too. I think I can go up to 10, and do I expect them to watch it? No. , would I like them to watch it?


Absolutely. Would I like it to go viral? Absolutely. Would. I love it to go sky-high. Yes. But the message I'm doing, the message I'm sending out is Hey, veto does real estate. Hey, veto does real estate. Hey, veto does real estate. Hey, veto does real estate not, Hey John, do you wanna buy or sell a house?


Do you know anybody who wants to buy or sell... do you? Do you know anybody? Do you know anybody? Can you refer me? Can you refer me? Absolutely not. And you. I don't wanna say I'm like super, super busy, but I'm, busy. I have, now probably 10 or 11 deals coming. I just signed on a couple more clients to sell their homes and I couldn't be happier.


My, video business is really helping me bring this to light. You talk about what you know, talk about what you're passionate about. If you go to an event, talk about that. I talked this morning, I talked about not wanting to go to the gym, right? So the point is you can get out and be the market and you can only, you can talk for five, 10 minutes.


The first couple of times I did it for two or three minutes, and it doesn't matter. You get out there and do it, it's just pushing your name out there to the public. It's the most important thing you can do. Vito, why would I use you then? I'm glad you asked. So video ease. We come up with these scripts, right?


We want you to be here. Maybe I should show 'em to you there. , we have this available for you, right? We send you, every month we send you a set of scripts or outlines that you can look at, and you can do a deep dive into an area. Willow Glen is one of 10 or 11 areas in San Jose.  and then you can do a city and we have another 10 or 15 cities in San Jose.


So if that's 12 that I'm doing right there. And this re, this bottom one is a restaurant review. It could be a business review. You could do 10 or 15 of those. If you just love Willow Glen or whatever area you want to be in, you do this. I just did. I just finished pros and cons, that one's coming up.


So once a week I do them and it keeps my, editors busy and it keeps my channel popular. Keeps bringing people back. And when you start deep diving into one specific area, you'll be the expert there. People will see you, and when they come to relocate or look to buy in Willow Glen, or whatever area you're in.


then you're going to get business and have the relocation package. You have your phone number everywhere and you're going to get business  I want listings. Yeah. Good luck with that. That is a totally different animal. We're not really focusing on helping you get listings. There are ways to do that, but it takes a lot of extra money and time, and effort.


And if you have that, absolutely. Let's make that. Let's make that investment.


We can do that for you.


Yeah. Here we go. Yeah. Okay. That's it.


The other thing I like about melon versus Streamy yard is I can do everything in one. One app or one tab. With this, I have to actually have two, two monitors. I have a monitor. Monitor and I have my laptop here. It's a pain. Let's do that. If you're a business outside of the real estate, we are doing that as well.


We're helping you build topics that can be scaled. You don't have to worry about it all day long. You can just rinse and repeat. You get through it once and then rinse and repeat in a different area, or you go deeper and deeper into everything. And then we're also talking about driving in shorts, but that's next time.


All right. Hey, I'm Beato Sia with Video Ease. We'll see you out there. 


We get a lot of our clients to send us market reports. They're easy to do. They don't take a lot of time They should be live. What can you do instead? https://youtube.com/live/ACVzRercaxI https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/03/market-reports-live-or-edited.html You focus on your business, and we’ll focus on your videos. Here at VydeoEase, we make video editing easy. We will focus on editing your videos so you can focus on other important things that need your attention. If you want to know more about our services, please visit our website. If you want to enroll, click our sign-up form to view our available packages. Sign up now https://calendly.com/vecustomerservice/15min?month=2023-01 Vito Scarnecchia Founder VydeoEase Website: VydeoEase.com Book appointments here: https://calendly.com/abitano/15min Pin https://www.pinterest.com/customerservicevydeoease/ RD https://www.reddit.com/user/VydeoeEase YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBCgiKCoA5ln6_dF9zYEL4g IG https://www.instagram.com/vydeo_ease/ TW https://twitter.com/VydeoEasePost FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/3083940725256331 POD https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/oxdH1Hwfcvb Professional Photography by Kim E https://photosbykime.com/ VydeoEase.com- Post-production service for business marketers. Video Marketing Course for Realtors


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vydeoease - get started today

Vydeoease   You focus on your business, and we'll focus on your videos. Get. more. done. We will edit, produce, and upload your finished video every week. Why spend 4+ hours a week editing, uploading, and training VA’s to edit and produce your videos. You know you should hire a VA, but No recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, retraining, etc. Send the raw file, and we’ll take care of the rest vydeoease.com You focus on your business, and we’ll focus on your videos. Here at VydeoEase we make video editing easy. We will focus on editing your videos so you can focus on other important things that need your attention. If you want to know more about our services, please visit our website. If you want to enroll, click our sign-up form to view our available packages. Sign up now

Set YOUTUBE Permissions for Your Video Team

  Quick HOW TO on setting file and folder permissions for your Editor, and CSR. https://youtu.be/--cUf_NOlys https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/01/set-youtube-permissions-for-your-video.htm VydeoEase Who has time to Record videos, posts, podcasts, blogs, shorts, TikTok, and reels? Every Day? I don’t. I have to run a business and that’s what this video is about. You’re a small or medium-sized business, and running at a fast pace may seem possible, but creating content every day just isn’t plausible.   In this video, we show you how to repurpose one type of content into every type in just a few minutes. You focus on your business, and we'll focus on your videos. Get. more. done. We will edit, produce, and upload your finished video every week. Why spend 4+ hours a week editing, uploading, and training VA’s to edit and produce your videos. You know you should hire a VA, but No recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, retraining, etc. Send the raw file, and we’ll take care of the res

Who has time to Edit videos?

Who has time to Record videos, posts, podcasts, blogs, shorts, TikTok, and reels? Every Day? I don’t. I have to run a business and that’s what this video is about. You’re a small or medium-sized business, and running at a fast pace may seem possible, but creating content every day just isn’t plausible.   In this video, we show you how to repurpose one type of content into every type in just a few minutes. Apr 30, 2021 https://youtu.be/TOKnFQgoo7U https://vydeoease.blogspot.com/2023/01/who-has-time-to-record-videos.html You focus on your business, and we'll focus on your videos. Get. more. done. We will edit, produce, and upload your finished video every week. Why spend 4+ hours a week editing, uploading, and training VA’s to edit and produce your videos. You know you should hire a VA, but No recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, retraining, etc. Send the raw file, and we’ll take care of the rest vydeoease.com You focus on your business, and we’ll focus on your videos. Here at V